• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

** Jubilee Weekend - Meet At Burscough Aquatics **

Realist

Registered
Well before the long summer sunshine arrives in the UK ( I'm sure) and we all head off on a plane to avoid the real British weather!! We thought we would arrange a meet at Burscough Aquatics.

Yes our infamous LFS owner is going to tackle up in his chefs hat and apron and put a spread on for all us Salty Boxers!!

The date is the 3rd June ( Sunday ), so for all those who asked for a change from the last day of Saturday you now have your wish. Starts at 1pm.

There will be stock to the rafters, food and beer ( limited to 10 bottles for funky ), cracking raffle prizes and representatives from some leading manufacturers.

So get your name down in the thread and let us know if you will be attending.

4 days off work at home with the Mrs and kids and us fellas need a break, so here is your excuss chaps ( Children and the Mrs are of course welcome if you want to allow them to tag along lol ). This is open to everyone off every forum.

Attending

cdurkin100
Carlos
Phil & Lesa (moneydownthecouch)
Phil1971
thefamousgrapesfc
Matt&Jan of Epo Putty
[email protected]
Wilson999888 + 1
xixang
Moz
Killi
Scuba
sthelens26
Byrdie + 3
gojira (another forum)
tomtucker +1
MartynIT +1
Mr Dave
Fritz +1
pythagorasuk ( another forum )
rolo1 ( another forum )
signworks ( another forum )
TonyF + 1
littlejacob
Andrewblueboy +1
Jackolad + 1
Zacsam +1
peppapig
Hydrolife
okieo
Greengrass + 1
Bobworthy
Wocky +1
Chris J
Bizzle wizzle

Last edited by a moderator:

Funkymonkey

Registered
Someone will have to have my ten bottles as I'm working that day :046: :ranting:
I've been mitherin him to do this as well, typical

Phil1971

Registered
Will try and get to this.... Especially since its just after payday!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Realist

Registered
Funkymonkey said:
Someone will have to have my ten bottles as I'm working that day :046: :ranting:
I've been mitherin him to do this as well, typical

Book it off you wazz

PaulW

Registered
**** **** **** ****in **** !!!!!
i have a ****in stupid anniversary dinner to go to.

Just my ****in luck!! :-(