1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Invitation

Discussion in 'Reefloat' started by reefloat, Oct 19, 2019.

1. reefloat

reefloat Registered

2. doug_amanda

doug_amanda Admin Staff Member

I can only urge people to join.
    Unlike this forum where tho owners have tied the hands of staff preventing us from making any changes that will update and promote its use, (they are however happy for us to spend our time keeping the boards free of spam junk and scams.)

the staff of http://saltybox.co.uk/ above have been given a free hand to build a forum where time can be spent promoting what can be a great forum and importantly support our great hobby.
    Register, log in and have your say in helping to create a really useful and informative forum, oh! and have some fun on the way.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    reefloat likes this.
  3. les

les Registered

reefloat likes this.
  4. reefloat

reefloat Registered

5. reefloat

reefloat Registered

WORTH NOTING! all admin here are admin on the new UK forum (except the owner):aaaaa:

6. reefloat

reefloat Registered

WHATS MY PART IN THIS? I have been a member of thesaltybox from its early days and I have it to thank for the very existance of "REEFLOAT"
    for this reason I would not like to see it get lost into oblivion and fully support the new saltybox UK with the hope it can be back to the popular forum it once was, to this end the UK forum will need support from the members here - please support the NEW site by joining and posting, admin on here are putting time and effort into this venture but need YOU to back them!
    http://saltybox.co.uk/

7. Colin

Colin Registered

I signed up.

jim_fitz likes this.
  8. reefloat

reefloat Registered

nice one - now we need members to start posting :ARMS1:

9. Colin

Colin Registered

I really can't believe what's happened to TSB, now I've found the What's going on thread I understand a little more. I can see this forum being closed and the sitename being sold as a shop front in the States before long

If you want to talk marine come on over to the new forum where at least the admins are keen to keep our forum and community going!

reefloat likes this.
  10. reefloat

reefloat Registered

Colin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice