1. You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  2. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE Internal - Ecosmart Vortech Mp10es & Spare Wetside - North West - Cheshire

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Funkoid, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Funkoid

Funkoid Registered

Internal/External Item Internal
    Description Ecosmart Vortech MP10es & spare wetside
    Age and condition: Approximately 4 years, only used for 18-24 months.
    Quantity for sale: 1
    Delivery or Collection: Collection or Post
    Item Location: North West
    Reason for sale: House move and clear out
    Sales price: no longer available
    Postage & Packing: 10.00
    County: Cheshire
    Location (Post Code) for SAT NAV's CW9 Northwich
    Additional Information:... Have on offer my trusty mp10es and extra wet side that have both served me well whilst in use, used for around 18-24 months then has sat boxed on a shelf since.

Upgraded to an MP40 with a tank upgrade keeping this one as a spare, having a clear out due to house move so I've been ordered by the other half to let it go.

Pickup would be ideal but I'm happy to send via economy courier if necessary.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. Funkoid

Funkoid Registered

Re: Internal - Ecosmart Vortech MP10es & spare wetside - North West - Cheshire - Collection or Post

Price drop to £90

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

3. Funkoid

Funkoid Registered

Re: Internal - Ecosmart Vortech MP10es & spare wetside - North West - Cheshire - Collection or Post

Price drop to 80gbp

4. Funkoid

Funkoid Registered

Drop to £73

5. Funkoid

Funkoid Registered

Final drop to 70 before going on eBay

6. Gaz B

Gaz B Registered

I would of had it but don't drive :(

7. Funkoid

Funkoid Registered

Hi Gaz could courier it to you but it does weigh a fair amount so would be around a £10

8. Gaz B

Gaz B Registered

I would want to see it working mate as last one I got wasn't right when it come no offence

9. Funkoid

Funkoid Registered

No worries understandable

10. carlowchris

carlowchris Registered

Still available????

Is the wet side still intact????I've seen them split if out of water for a while

11. Funkoid

Funkoid Registered

Hi, will double check but yes it will be fine, both wet sides were in regular use, I'd cycle them for cleaning every month or so.

12. carlowchris

carlowchris Registered

Cool....i live in carlow Ireland.. ...could ya check postage and can ya except PayPal as payment???

13. Funkoid

Funkoid Registered

Will have to weigh it and that in the week, will get back to you as soon as I can.

14. Funkoid

Funkoid Registered

Hi sorry for the delay I've just had a house sale fall through so been running around sorting that.

I'm really sorry but tracks insured postage to you with decent padding etc is over £20 because of the weight. Given what it is really don't want to chance sending it on the cheap. Sorry.

15. carlowchris

carlowchris Registered

That's 90 all together then???

That sounds ok...if ya could pm me your PayPal details and I'll send ya on my address..

I feel your pain.....ive had 3 house sales fall through in the last year...2 just took the house off the market and one excepted a higher offer even though they were sale agreed with me.....trying to buy or sell a house at the moment is an absolute nightmare.

16. Funkoid

Funkoid Registered

Apologies I've had to pull the sale of this, the wife wants it now for a nano.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice