1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

How Long Do I Use Cupramine For

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by Sorted7, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Sorted7

Sorted7 Registered

Hi, I had a case of ich in my tank on my regal tang which went to my clowns as well, I only have 2clowns and 2 yellow wrasse and 1 tang and 1 fire fish. I have put all my fish in a Qt but unfortunately I lost the tang and fire fish. The rest have been in the treatment now for nearly 2weeks and look good with no spots but I’m not sure how long to leave them in there. My yellow wrasse aren’t very happy as they have no sand to bury into. Can some one please advice me on how long to treat my fish before I can put them back in main tank.

2. doug_amanda

doug_amanda Admin Staff Member

Never used cupramine so as for how long to treat I’m not sure but you need to leave your tank fallow for at least 75 days to be certain the tank is free of any remaining parasites before re- introducing the fish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice