1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Here We Go Again! Rsm S400

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Scuba, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Scuba

Scuba Registered

just saying hi, back at it after a 4 year break moved house & closed my old 4x2x2 self build down but been thinking about it for a while now so took the leap gone for a plug & play one this time as didn’t want to build another ( lot of work) going through the threads & learning it all again. It’s surprising how much you forget in 4 years & of course things change so much . So will probably be asking lots of questions for a few weeks the hopefully be looking at buying plenty of corals & frags
    Not sure who’s still about on here I know a few of my old mates have packed in
    Cockfields has gone be happy to hear if any new shops have opened NW area
    Cheers Keith,

2. doug_amanda

doug_amanda Admin Staff Member

Hi and welcome back,, Kracken corals in Accrington is always worth a visit :)

3. Scuba

Scuba Registered

Cheers never been I'll give it a go when am at that stage

4. shazants

shazants Registered

Ryan at Rad Aquatics is also very good... a more bespoke/personal experience as he doesnt have a shop... but a converted garage in his back yard... very nice corals...decent price... you just have to make an appointment to visit is all.... located in Accrington

welcome back by the way

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice