1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Help!!!!!!!!! Suicidal Anemone

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by SamGriff87, Sep 5, 2019.

1. SamGriff87

SamGriff87 Registered

Ive had my bubble tip for coming up to a month now and she seemed fine moved slightly on the rock she was placed on but nothing major. Woke up today checked on tank and guess what... she was half in my wave maker!!!! Ive managed to get her out with minimal damage, her foot appears intact and and she isnt spilling her guts... will she be ok? What can i do? Water perameters look good atm HELP

Attached Files:

2. jim_fitz

jim_fitz Admin Staff Member

Have you anything like a mesh you could use to block the path to the wave maker ?

3. SamGriff87

SamGriff87 Registered

Ive removed it for now but am off to my Lfs later so will get one, will she be ok and self heal or is she doomed i feel guilty as hell

Attached Files:

4. jim_fitz

hopefully it will heal

5. SamGriff87

SamGriff87 Registered

I spoke to my lfs and he feels that i have had a lucky escape with her and that she should heal well as she has stuck her foot firmly down and is inflating well. I have been advised to upgrade my lights as they aren't strong enough to support her as she grows, do u know if the TMC Aquaray tiles are any good?

6. jim_fitz

I had them before my radions

The higher spec would be ok I think for a nem

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice