1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Great Service From Red Sea!

Discussion in 'Red Sea' started by Alan16ac, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Alan16ac

Alan16ac Registered

Just thought I'd post to let everyone know the kind of service you can expect when things go wrong.
    I bought my tank last October. Set up and it's been pretty much fine ever since. However, a few weeks ago one of my pumps failed. I thought it'd just need a spin to get it going, or maybe a clean, but it seemed to be completely dead. I contacted Red Sea, and after proof of my purchase easily given as I ordered through Chaterhouse. They got back to me, apologising for the delay (only took a day), and saying they had stock issues with the standard pump, and because of this they'd send me the upgrade Sicce pump. VERY happy with this, and I've installed it today and the flow is much better, but better still I have NO microbubbles.
    Very happy. I'd buy Red Sea again, knowing you can rely if something does fail.
    Thanks very much!

2. chippypah

chippypah Registered

That's good to hear, and always good to give good feedback on a company.

3. Hazey

Hazey Registered

Always nice to hear positives instead of the negatives from a brand.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice