• You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  • Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

full system for sale shallow braceless - cullingworth - bd135ar - Collection Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulW

Registered
Yes it's your mate. [MENTION=19637]andyg216[/MENTION] when do you want it?? You asked first so have first refusal. 350 Inc heaters return pump and plumbing

Last edited:

percula24

Registered
I just tried to resend it and it's gone through lol ignore it now though it's too late lol ill arrange another time that suits us both

Hazey

Registered
Strange buddy?? Unless something has changed as I'm not a mod anymore?? [MENTION=11338]Hazey[/MENTION]..

I don't see a problem with your account Paul. Obviously your PM inbox size has been dramtically reduced now your not a MOD but then it would tell anyone PM'ing you that your inbox was full???
I've altered something on your account to maybe fix it

I'll send you a PM now to test

Last edited:

PaulW

Registered
I'll take 250 for the lot buddy. Plenty of life on it and a couple of bits of sps that will stay on it. ... I'll pm my number to arrange a collection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.