• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Friend with a much better camera than mine...urghhh

Tango

Registered
Had a friend over with a much better camera than mine, took some great shots. What do you think ? Red lobo.jpgDragonets.jpgLipstick Tang.jpgBlues.jpgCopperband.jpgRed Goni.jpg

Tango

Registered
Very nice clear shots. No fts though?
He and I were not happy with the FTS he took. He didn't bring his wide angle lens, he likes the detailed photographic side of things. He has asked a mate with a wide angle lens to come and take some FTS for us.
This was the best he could get, bit disappointing after getting the individualFulltank.jpg shots.

Mayo

Registered
Shouldn't be disappointed it's a very good shot,,, and you have a very nice tank.
Will you be starting a tank diary?

Tango

Registered
Shouldn't be disappointed it's a very good shot,,, and you have a very nice tank.
Will you be starting a tank diary?
Thanks. I have started a journal in the 101gallon or bigger section title "our first reef tank ". I really appreciate your comments. As a newbie you sometimes wonder if everyone else thinks your doing ok. I appreciate any feedback I can get. Be it good or bad. That's a great way to learn. Thanks