• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist

Registered
Who is who will be announced at a later date but places to grab so do as per first post and apply.

I'm not going to give positions away that others may dislike so give us a reason why your think your good for SB, easy.

McPikie

Registered

large.jpg

NO.

merser

Registered
I'm out thanks.
[MENTION=20322]warby[/MENTION] should come back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Realist

Registered
At this rate I'll be sticking an advertisement in the Sun newspaper.

Ok I'll ask a question "What's putting people off"?

Phil077

Registered
Maybe at the start of this thread. looks more like a job application
This is a hobby. fun/helping/sharing They should get to be a Mod On Merit imo

merser

Registered
The big issue Brian is there are only about 5 people using the forum at the minute. It's a small pond from which to fish. I realise you're trying to increase flow. Maybe it will be easier to try and recruit when it picks up. There isn't much to moderate at the minute anyway.

Jamie

Realist

Registered
I'm not looking for moderators to moderate that's part of the job yes I'm after people to be more interactive with the forum and get the word about.

Many hands make light work.

merser

Registered
"Forum moderators wanted" threw me then! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Phil077

Registered
"Forum moderators wanted" threw me then! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Think its in the interests of Salty Box you should become a Mod. well liked and always willing to help. cannot believe you haven't Made him one Brian! :taunt:

Realist

Registered
So if merit was the name of the game then people whom think they deserve a position on merit then should put their hats in the ring then please do so, but as I've said before I can't force people to volenteer.

I can drag a horse to water but I can't make him drink.

Last edited by a moderator:

Realist

Registered
I'll leave this thread open for those that may be interested but if it causes concern for some people tuff luck.

Doors open for those that are truly interested in keeping SB open for everyone and not the few.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.