1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

flatworm exit and zoa eating nudibranch

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by Samndean, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Samndean

Samndean Registered

has anyone tried this? There are a lot of threads on us forums saying that they have had success getting rid of zoa eating nudibranch using this and a couple of other web articles state the same thing. I pulled two out this morning and have left them in a litre jug with two drops of FWE for the day as an experiment but wondered if anyone else ha used it with success?

2. Bluez_01

Bluez_01 Registered

Not used it to be fair, never really kept zoa`s so never needed it, but normally wrasses will destroy pests do you have any of these in your tank at all?

3. Enzogobby

Enzogobby Registered

I have used FWE successfully 2 - 3 times to knock back FW population drastically...but it wont kill eggs; so mine are back, again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice