1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Few Bits To Swap Sheffield - Leds , Skimmers, Wavemakers

Discussion in 'Equipment & Livestock Exchange' started by mikeey946, Feb 15, 2018.

1. mikeey946

mikeey946 Registered

I have a bubble magus qq1 skimmer in new condition was only in water 3 days still got box

A bubble magus nac qq skimmer been used has a brand new pump thats ran for around a week

Aquaknight 30w cree led with blue bar for moonlight and mount also near new used for 2 weeks has white royal blue and uv amazing light

Jecod rw4 with controller also has another r4 with controller that doesnt work but good for spares

Jecod sw2 wavemaker near new still got box

Fluval sea WM1
    Fluval sea WM2
    Both used for mixing saltwater and a little time in a nano tank

Tunze wavemaker unsure of model pretty large and powerful also used for mixing saltwater

Zetlight led with extendable legs glass rim with additional control unit can have 5 phases dawn,sunrise, day, sunset, moon used condition unfortunately remote has been water damaged but another can be purchased

Fluval led bar with remote changes to just about any colour also does storms and cloudy via remote suitable for a nano tank or sump

Ill upload pictures later as required looking for maxpects razor lenses and led pucks or a vortech mp10 or sps/lps frags cash can be given with items depending on value

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. lexxxx208

lexxxx208 Registered

You fancy selling the zetlight if it's still available pal?

3. mikeey946

mikeey946 Registered

Its in use at min but ill let it go for right price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. lexxxx208

lexxxx208 Registered

What model is it and how much you looking for

5. Jps1971

Jps1971 Registered

You still got the rw4

6. johnle-hane

johnle-hane Registered

You still have this also what size is it...

Fluval led bar with remote changes to just about any colour also does storms and cloudy via remote suitable for a nano tank or sump

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice