• You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  • Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

External - Fish tank and stand - Yorkshire - Derbyshire - Collection Only

Neild

Registered
Internal/External Item External
Description Fish tank and stand
Age and condition:
Quantity for sale: 1
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Item Location: Yorkshire
Reason for sale: House move
Sales price: 50
Postage & Packing: 0
County: Derbyshire
Location (Post Code) for SAT NAV's S18 8YG
Additional Information:... FOR SALE: This is a genuine sale for an item I don't want to sell, sounds strange I know!
Due to a house move I don't have the same space for my DIY stand.
As you can see from the photos I designed the stand for the tank, a clearseal 2ft tank with space behind for piping for a sump. The tank does come with the sale, there are a few tiny scratches on the glass, but you have to look hard for them, only about 3 on the front of the tank.

I spent so much time in designing, making and finishing this I am gutted to see it go!
It's been painted in Fortress tough gloss white paint which is waterproof and made to resist knocks and scratches.

The hood on top has been painted in white primer.
No sump is included.
I am genuinely sad to have to get rid of this set up.
I want 50. It's a fair price for the cost, time spent and that it's a whole set up apart from water.
I'm in Dronfield S18.

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 127
  • ACF24411-9392-4441-908D-28CC214F2079_zpsklu9p9km.jpg
    ACF24411-9392-4441-908D-28CC214F2079_zpsklu9p9km.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 134
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 126
  • image7.jpg
    image7.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 134

Grimesy

Registered
Additional Information:... FOR SALE: This is a genuine sale for an item I don't want to sell, sounds strange I know!

I felt the same when I was offered £10k for a kidney.