1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Ea1500s Reef Aquarium

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by reefy92, Dec 30, 2017.

1. reefy92

reefy92 Registered

Anybody had one of these tanks? Been offered one at a steal of a price and was wanting others thoughts. Thanks

2. doug_amanda

doug_amanda Admin Staff Member

I have the 1500 Ea reef pro and it's a well built and lovely tank

3. Reefhiggy

Reefhiggy Registered

I too have a reef pro but a 900. I did consider the s but honestly so glad I went for the pro. The diamension, weir and sump is much better imo. Depends how much of a steal the s you’ve been offered is....

4. reefy92

reefy92 Registered

£350

5. Reefhiggy

Reefhiggy Registered

It’s a good price. Just depends if you’re happy with the overflow setup. Personally, having tired one of the tmc signatures with a similar overflow setup will now always stick to a wier and herbi drain setup. Quieter, can handle more flow, better surface skimming imo but you do sacrifice some in tank space. Up too you, see if anyone else chips in with a view.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice