1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Duncan Coral Advice

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by SamGriff87, Sep 3, 2019.

1. SamGriff87

SamGriff87 Registered

I have a duncan coral he has been in my tank for a few weeks now and he is lovely and doing really well, my question is, do i leave him on the small rock/platform he came on or do i need to remove him from it and attach to somewhere else (seems a daft question now I've written it) just curious what u seasoned marine lovers suggest. Sorry not the best pic... he's sleeping!!

Attached Files:

2. fuzzyferret83

fuzzyferret83 Registered

You can leave him on that or move it, either is fine. Did you dip it before putting it in your tank?

3. SamGriff87

SamGriff87 Registered

Hi yes i acclimated him over 2hours, i floated for 30min then dripped for an hour and half and he seems to be happy where he is, ive attached a better pic now he's awake lol

Attached Files:

4. jim_fitz

jim_fitz Admin Staff Member

looks perfectly happy where he is
    might be worth fixing it permanently to the rock so it doesnt fall over

5. SamGriff87

SamGriff87 Registered

Thanks jim_fitz, i'm off to my LFS soon so will get some aquascapping glue and secure him where he is i think

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice