1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Dogface Puffer Trying To Snack On My Anemone!!

Discussion in 'Fish, Anemone's and Critters' started by johnle-hane, Jan 6, 2019.

1. johnle-hane

johnle-hane Registered

Well to my surprise I turned my lights on and court my dogface puffer snacking on my Anemone, it was funny as I could tell it had stung him on the mouth due to him pulling faces.

He normally leaves the soft corals alone really shocked that the one he tries to eat and continues to try and eat is the one that can and probably has stung him.

Thankfully its feeding day so in goes the river shrimp and now watching them all chasing the shrimp around.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. jim_fitz

jim_fitz Admin Staff Member

Hopefully he will learn from it

3. johnle-hane

johnle-hane Registered

We will see I'm upgrading my tank over next few months and as much as it will hurt I'm going to be rehoming him as want to go over to corals well our lass does she wants beautiful colours so going to give it her

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice