1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Djs Reefer 250

Discussion in 'Medium Tanks (31-100gal)' started by dj23bol, Sep 20, 2017.

1. dj23bol

dj23bol Registered

Hey Everyone Me again, with another new tank lol so sold up last week and instantly regretted it! Mrs said get a nano to keep me going so I agreed but then got offered a Reefer 250 for £110 so I couldn't refuse that!
    So she's been picked up and needs a little clean and then levelling and then she's ready to setup! Will be a few months untill she's wet as Xmas is looming and I need equipment including lights and return pump.
    Anyway here she is!
    Also the guy sold me his RO unit aswell for £15 so win win [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. penzo

penzo Registered

110 quid,you jammy [email protected]@er lol bargain.sorry Dave I've no nems available.lol.

3. dj23bol

dj23bol Registered

No way! Lol was actually going to ask you when this tanks set up haha last one I got off you was stunning! Although I ended up with millions of them haha had ten left when I split the tank down! And yeah I still can't believe I got it for that price very very lucky and I'm going to enjoy this build so much

Realist and penzo like this.
  4. Realist

Realist Registered

You jammy sod.

dj23bol likes this.
  5. Shark

Shark Registered

Great build quality tanks,which lights you going for?

6. dj23bol

dj23bol Registered

Not sure about lights yet so far I've been looking at either Radion or AI hydra or a razor I think that it's just going to come down to what's for sale when I'm buying as I will more than likely be looking at second hand units. Especially if I go with the Radions lol

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  7. dj23bol

dj23bol Registered

So with Boredom setting in today I decided to Hoover the tank and sump to get the last bits of sand/and whatever was in the sump out I also tested the heater. Then thought I'd test the RO machines waste to RO to see what it's producing with and without booster running first picture is without second is with.
    Waste on the left RODI on the right[​IMG][​IMG]

jim_fitz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice