1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Featured Dans red sea

Discussion in 'Medium Tanks (31-100gal)' started by dannydization, Jul 23, 2015.

1. dannydization

dannydization Registered

[MENTION=22835]CEECH[/MENTION] Im not sure bud if im giving up completely see what my mom says as it is her house im moving back into so wat she says goes but i might just go back to my little one and have it in my room and run an external filter

2. dannydization

dannydization Registered

[MENTION=15988]cheryl[/MENTION] 84 wow 4 months i know its only been a week but i hate not seeing it i think the goby has vanished though he was always out

3. dannydization

dannydization Registered

[MENTION=11338]Hazey[/MENTION] its not my mrs thats the problem it having to move back to my moms as she will need to quit her job and i wont be able to run the house pay bills run the car sen little one to child care on my own so its my mom thats stopping me but i may just go to bk to my little tank and have it in my room

4. dannydization

dannydization Registered

[MENTION=22562]city1111[/MENTION] its my mom that becoming the stopper

5. Fishpalace

Fishpalace Registered

I think you would be ok as long as the heater was powerful enough. I know a guy who runs a frag tank from his shed and temp is stable due to heaters and controller.

I have a vent open on sliding doors that is just above the tank and temp is stable, according to apex and varies no more than 0.5 degrees.

6. Hazey

Hazey Registered

oh right I see, in that case I'd go for a nano, the one I have is very good, the Kent Bio-Reef 94 litre. It's small enough for a bedroom. That will keep your hand in then you can upgrade once your misses has finished her uni & out earning some crust.
    Bummer though for you

7. Fishpalace

Fishpalace Registered

What about a used Red Sea 170, you can tfr over your skinner, lights etc. and get a good price too.

I would still go with persuading your mum and increase ventilation.

8. penzo

penzo Registered

They guy I got my tmc 600 from had it in his bedroom,looked good,with plenty of room still.

9. CEECH

CEECH Registered

Nano it could be then bud. Now way I could live at home again lol too many rules and none if them mine lol

10. dannydization

dannydization Registered

I know guys but its what i have to do to free my mrs to go to uni and get some money saved spoke to the mrs and she is happy for a nano in the bedroom

11. Fishpalace

Fishpalace Registered

Gotta think long term so downsize now could mean supersize tomorrow

12. CEECH

CEECH Registered

Your all set then buddy. I must say my rsm 130 is sweet if you could pick up one at handy money. Look forward to seeing the progress. I am happy that my one finishes next year. Then wedding and extra cash flow will be nice for sure ☺

13. dannydization

dannydization Registered

I will look see what i can get thinking im going to keep my current tank though for when im bk out and in my own place

14. CEECH

CEECH Registered

I would for sure not sell it.

15. dannydization

dannydization Registered

Its going in storage

16. dannydization

dannydization Registered

Ok couple more new additions
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451490435.080543.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451490442.006237.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451490452.811310.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451490458.947880.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451490465.100494.jpg

Made friends already

17. dannydization

dannydization Registered

Still no sign of casper of the other anthia but all the other seem happy

18. dannydization

dannydization Registered

O seem to have lost a pistol shrimp looked back in bag as was floating to get temp looked back and bag was empty

19. nodster

nodster Registered

Hello mate didn't realise you was putting tank away and moving , looks like some nice additions there mate , think your pistol may be a gonna if he escaped bag he wont have acclimatised to your water , everything else going ok fella Big Thumbs Up

20. dannydization

dannydization Registered

i know mate yeah unfortunately yeah bud mrs is going to university so be going back to the old girls as i won't be able to run everything myself :( i think he is to bud think he must of swan out of the bag with me knowing cheeky begger lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice