1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Featured Dans red sea

Discussion in 'Medium Tanks (31-100gal)' started by dannydization, Jul 23, 2015.

1. CEECH

CEECH Registered

Looking good buddy glad to see things are back on track :)

2. nodster

nodster Registered

No fibbing now [MENTION=22835]CEECH[/MENTION] what ya meant to say was " looks good rockwork but bare , get yourself to shop and get some coral in there tight ar..." Hysterical now me I wouldn't have said that mate but you know what [MENTION=22835]CEECH[/MENTION] is like :taunt:

3. Bob1888

Bob1888 Registered

HystericalHystericalHysterical

4. CEECH

CEECH Registered

[MENTION=23241]nodster[/MENTION] you should know me of all people does not have allot of corals in my tank and bullying me into it is just unfair. Dont mind him dan i am sure we will see corals when your tank is settled down nicely :p

5. nodster

nodster Registered

Me I'm sweet an innocent , I do not resemble that remark Hysterical no to be fair Dan you have done right taking it steady I now you've had issues with your tank mate , I'm just a tease

6. CEECH

CEECH Registered

dan i think we need to get on to [MENTION=23241]nodster[/MENTION]s misus as he is saying he is a big tease just soi she can confirm this lol Is this how he gets all the fish gear Tony you be tease Hysterical

7. nodster

nodster Registered

I'm sayin nothing :censored: but I will :devil2: just like ur missus needs to know bout your free water Hysterical

8. dannydization

dannydization Registered

HystericalHysterical [MENTION=23241]nodster[/MENTION] [MENTION=22835]CEECH[/MENTION] lol yh think i may get a coral and a fish the weekend lol we will see lol u nutta nodster yh just wana take it steady oh reminds me need to get more NOPOXyes defo ceech think we need to have a word lol ouch seems like he has you by the crowns there ceech

9. Fishpalace

Fishpalace Registered

R u going to add reef energy a&b too? If so you will need to keep reef energy in fridge once opened and Leave skimmer off for 30 to 45 mins, once manually dosed, sorry if you already knew this.

10. nodster

nodster Registered

Everyone needs to be a little nuts in reef keeping Hysterical and the banter between us all makes for light entertainment

11. dannydization

dannydization Registered

[MENTION=22434]Fishpalace[/MENTION] no i wasnt mate as im going triton but i suppose i could do this for now as i have no corals atm and defo wont be getting sps lps anytime this side of crimbo
    [MENTION=23241]nodster[/MENTION] thats true pal

12. Fishpalace

Fishpalace Registered

As you don't have any corals then not a problem but no pox can take out too many nutrients and corals may struggle to grow, reef energy counters that but if you are not getting any corals for a while then not an issue

13. dannydization

dannydization Registered

Ok cheers pal

14. nodster

nodster Registered

Yo [MENTION=23317]dannydization[/MENTION] mate any updates/progress since last here

15. dannydization

dannydization Registered

Hi [MENTION=23241]nodster[/MENTION] sorry bud been hectic at home lol everything is the same pal im becoming lazy on the water test man need to kick myself up the arse lol i will be getting some new additions at the weekend

16. CEECH

CEECH Registered

If thats the case get to testing before you buy anything new :) dont buy too many fish i would advise to go slow . Corals on the other hand load it up lol :)

17. nodster

nodster Registered

Yep exactly like [MENTION=22835]CEECH[/MENTION] says load the corals steady on fish buddy Big Thumbs Up

18. CEECH

CEECH Registered

[MENTION=23241]nodster[/MENTION] you know me i take things very slow especially when buying corals and upgrades Hysterical

19. nodster

nodster Registered

Oh I know you [MENTION=22835]CEECH[/MENTION] your a tower of strength and will power of a saint not spending money quick on upgrades and corals :whistling: pssst you can donate to my fund later mate Hysterical

20. CEECH

CEECH Registered

Lol I have my eye on a new skim reactor today. If it will fit in my sump I shall have it muhahaha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice