1. You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  2. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Custom Made 3.5 (L)x2(W)x1 foot(D) - Mossley - OL5 9JN - Collection Only

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Desertgoast, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Desertgoast

Desertgoast Registered

Equipment For Sale

Equipment make/model/size: Custom Made 3.5 (L)x2(W)x1 foot(D)
    Condition: Great Condidtion
    How long have you had the item: 2 Years
    Quantity for sale: 1
    Reason for sale: Upgrading
    Sales price: £200
    Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
    Region: North West
    Location (Town): Mossley
    Advertised elsewhere: Yes

Further Information:

Includes sump, lights, hanging brackets, tmc blue led strip, plumbing and return pump only. (Pictures with livestock are for illustrative purposes only)

Please note:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
    The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.
    Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
    If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.
    We strongly suggest that you do not pay by Bank Transfer or as a PayPal Gift.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  2. Desertgoast

Desertgoast Registered

3. Desertgoast

Desertgoast Registered

£175, this does include the white gloss cabinet it's sat on which I didn't mention

4. Andi

Andi Registered

What does the light unit consist of? If t5's what no. of tubes has it got. What return pump does it use? Is the tank & cabinet one from Cockfields? I actually live on Staley Rd, Mossley so I may be interested in coming around to have a look before I make a decision if thats ok. I would be replacing the main display tank with a much deeper one, so I would need the exact sizes so I can get a quote, also I would be looking to see if the stand would need additional bracing due to the extra weight. I would then use the original tank for quarantine purposes. I'm just letting you know so that you wouldn't think I am messing you about. The tank & stand footprint is the exact size that I'm looking for!

5. Desertgoast

Desertgoast Registered

The light is a Boyu 3xT5 system. At the minute the bulbs I have in there are the ATI Blue, White and Purple coloured ones. The return pump if I remember rightly is a 3000 lph pump. Its not from Cockfield. With regards to actual sizes ill have to have a look when I get home later. If you was to put another tank on top (heavy per say) I would say that the stand is very robust, but if you felt safer with extra bracing there is ample room for this. The display tank is clean but the sump still as a dsb, so its still dirty under there. I was going to clean it depending on weather a buyer wanted to leave it in or not. If you want to come and have a look your more than welcome to, am only on Mansfield road. If you want to pop over just inbox me and ill send you my number. Thanks Andi

6. dogfacepuffer

dogfacepuffer Registered

any chance of delivery to jct 9 m6

7. Desertgoast

Desertgoast Registered

Sorry bud, it wouldn't fit in my car, it's a civic s-type otherwise I would of considered it :(

8. dogfacepuffer

dogfacepuffer Registered

do you think it would fit in a estate car

9. Desertgoast

Desertgoast Registered

When I originally picked it up I picked it up in a vauxhall vectra, it just about squeezed in.

10. Desertgoast

Desertgoast Registered

£150 if this can perused anyone. Need it shifting so we can decorate and re floor.

11. Desertgoast

Desertgoast Registered

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice