1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Featured Coral Workshop

Discussion in 'Medium Tanks (31-100gal)' started by [email protected], Oct 13, 2012.

1. Tomus

Tomus Registered

Merry Christmas all. Hope Santa brought you all the fishy related gifts you wanted. Have a great day and see you Thursday.

2. james32

james32 Registered

merry xmas guys keep up the hard work

3. Simon@coralsworkshop

[email protected] Registered

merry christmas guys. and as neil said, cheers to all you guys. i look forward to every thursday where i can talk about my tank and its inhabitance without any eyes glazing over and subject changing lol. Im looking forward to 2013 and have hihg hopes for the Coral Workshop. i know we have a long way to go and there is a lot to still be done still but its good fun and its just great to be involved in something like this.

dare i say it but its been fun working with neil too even if he is like a lose cannon!

4. aelred

aelred Registered

Yes merry Xmas and happy new year to a great bunch of of guys
    Xx
    Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice