• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Coral Raid - 1st June - inc Trip to Liverpool Museum

I can make the raid on this date

• Yes I will go for sure

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • No - I am unavailable

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Registered
At musuem great place even granddaughter loves it :) I have a piece of tock for you paul be back down to your bit after 3:)

les

Registered
Got to Burscough but couldn't make the museum this time. I bought a coral for my tank while there then my partner Jan rang me to say there was an illness in the family she had to help out due to it so she couldn't make it. Sorry but needs must hope to make the next one or just pop in the next time I am in the Pool.

Hazey

Registered
sorry i could not make Burscough & Museum today, I could not make it that long without my pain relief yet could not take em coz I was driving. As soon as I got home from Cockfields I popped my pills.....alls happy again :taunt:
Hope you all had a great time.
See you soon Paul

Dave

bigguy

Registered
Big Thanks To The Following For Today :)
[MENTION=17474]Gedmin[/MENTION] For the Admin :) And Being Tea Boy :) Great to meet you at last dude
@PaulTys For tHe Museam Loved it and So Did my Lad Thanks again Paul
Not Forgetting
Cockfields @[email protected] For The Coffee and Butty And My Granddaughter Loved the Tractor to Play On
Burscough Aquatics @Burscough Aq First Vist today and Thanks To The Lovely Lady Who made The Drinks :) And Will not be last Some Very Nice Stuff in There Sorry i did not stay But Granddaughter Just did not understand lol Next Time Me and Wife Only :)

And of Course all the Salty Box Members i Met some new and some Old :) When is the Next One lol

PaulTys

Registered
Big Thanks To The Following For Today :)
@Gedmin For the Admin :) And Being Tea Boy :) Great to meet you at last dude
@PaulTys For tHe Museam Loved it and So Did my Lad Thanks again Paul
Not Forgetting
Cockfields @[email protected] For The Coffee and Butty And My Granddaughter Loved the Tractor to Play On
Burscough Aquatics @Burscough Aq First Vist today and Thanks To The Lovely Lady Who made The Drinks :) And Will not be last Some Very Nice Stuff in There Sorry i did not stay But Granddaughter Just did not understand lol Next Time Me and Wife Only :)

And of Course all the Salty Box Members i Met some new and some Old :) When is the Next One lol
And thanks to you for them amazing effort coming all the way over.

bigguy

Registered
No Was a fantastic Day Out :) Got to Bring Son again so he can have a better look at the Museum As Granddaughter Just did not get it lol (She is only 4)

Paul, great to finally meet you. Thank you for letting us go behind the scenes it was amazing, had a great day. Sorry we could not stay too long, it had been a long day for us and we had stock in the car. I look forward to chatting to you in the near future regarding the systems you have, very impressive stuff. You got your work cut out there dude!
[MENTION=17474]Gedmin[/MENTION], thanks mate for sorting this out. You did a fab job, well done fella.

Was great to see everyone's generosity too. Met some new faces, good to catch up with everyone else. Just got my new stock settled and feet up!

:thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.