• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Coral Raid - 1st June - inc Trip to Liverpool Museum

I can make the raid on this date

• Yes I will go for sure

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • No - I am unavailable

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moz

Registered
Anyone got any cheato going spare that they could bring with them tomorrow please?? My caulurpra is growing like crazy but it's not doing much for my levels, if anyone wants some of that give us a shout!

Anyone got any cheato going spare that they could bring with them tomorrow please?? My caulurpra is growing like crazy but it's not doing much for my levels, if anyone wants some of that give us a shout!

Will bag you a had full well i bag the corals dude.

PaulTys

Registered
Just finishing off in work. Ive managed to secure 10 parking spaces for you guys. When i get home Ill post up directions for parking etc (sat nav may take you to the wrong car park. Watch this space and Ill get back to you in a short while

PaulTys

Registered
Moz I have loads of cheato going. Bring a bag.

Hazey

Registered
Not going to be able to make this meet guys sorry, it's too long a day for me, my shoulder won't take it. I've just got some more drugs off the quack.... Seriously thinking of getting some of the green stuff to help me out & no I don't mean cheato ;)

Not going to be able to make this meet guys sorry, it's too long a day for me, my shoulder won't take it. I've just got some more drugs off the quack.... Seriously thinking of getting some of the green stuff to help me out & no I don't mean cheato ;)

Sorry to hear mate, hope you get better soon.

bigguy

Registered

Bummer Dude But Get your Self Well :)

PaulTys

Registered
Could I also bring a bag Paul? Please :whistling:
Yep no problem. I have lots. Ive just thrown out two carrier bags. (I might drop it back in!)

Sorry to hear that mate, nbut understandable. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.