1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Featured Come back Mods :(

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Phil077, Jul 18, 2017.

1. les

les Registered

All UK forums including UR are a lot quieter probably but not exclusively due to the march of Facebook forums unfortunately and you takes your pick.

2. Bluez_01

Bluez_01 Registered

I hold no hard feelings towards TSB, however obviously as it is no secret now, I will not be returning to TSB due to other commitments elsewhere, we gave it a good go, and we had a solid team with a great understanding, however as they say "all things must come to an end" and so it did, I wish the new owner the very best of luck with TSB and its future, but for me the time has come and gone for TSB and the damage that was done and the words that were exchanged can not be taken back, I dedicated far too many hours to count on getting TSB back up and running after the failed upgrade, well over 1500 hrs all told, and continued to script it and sort out issues to make sure it was still here well in to the future after that period.
    Some members took a complete dis-respect to the staff and said things that were extremely hurtful, some have forgiven and others will never forgive, for me personally I know who my "friends" are and who are not, and thats perfectly ok, at least that clears up any future issues that may arise later on.

As I say I wish TSB the very best of luck in the future, I have put a lot of work in to it, but for me the curtain has come down and the show is over.

Regards.
    Bluez.

warby, steve861uk and Bob1888 like this.
  3. Mike and Clare

Mike and Clare Registered

I agree. Forums are very quiet these days. My other love is Land rovers, and the forum I'm a part of is very quiet compared to its hey day. But it's slowly picking back up.
    People realize over time that alot of advice given on FB is poorly thought out and users repeating other users words without actually knowing what they are talking about. Obviously, there are some who know their stuff, but you tend to find they soon disappear after being asked the "what tyres" or similar question for the 500th time.
    I left TSB years ago, for my own reasons, but recently I wanted to get talking to other marine minded people again.
    So I'm back, like it or not, hopefully others will return and new users will sign up.
    Things change, it's the only constant!
    We shall have to wait and see.
    Mike

les likes this.
  4. les

les Registered

Or they often don't show pic's or videos of their tank an when they do often not closeups. ;)

Mike and Clare likes this.
  5. Jagger

Jagger Registered

I agree most people on fb do give bad advice,I have been on here few days and so far so good!

Dan

Mike and Clare likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice