1. You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  2. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Closing Tank Down Need All Corals, Rock And Fish Gone.

Discussion in 'Livestock' started by FmJames, Dec 3, 2019.

1. FmJames

FmJames Fish Health Advisor

Hi all

Unfortunately I have to close my tank down and i need everything gone as soon as possible to one person that is willing to collect it all. I also have some other fish food and other stuff you can have for free if you buy all the corals.

I have about 18-19 pieces of corals most are medium size and one very large ones. I am struggling to keep everything in good health and would really need someone to take everything if possible.

I also have yellow tang, purple tang and clown fish that all need to be gone.

2 sexy shrimp and 1 fire shrimp and some 3 turbo snails i think.

25kg of live rock.

I need someone to pick up everything.

Everything for free to anyone that can collect.

They have lost some colouration because i had to move them to a quarantine tank where the lights have a lot of yellow, red spectrum. But they will colour right back up under blues again.

I just need everything gone in one go, so if you come to pickup then you must take everything because i need to close everything down please.

if you want pictures i can whats app them. Just private message me your number.

I have someone that is interested but have given me no firm date on when they will come but i would prefer these gone ASAP so if someone here wants them I am happy to give it to first person to my door. First come first serve lol.

will try to upload some pictures.

I am located in central London, near Waterloo station.

Thanks all

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019 at 5:43 AM
  2. FmJames

3. FmJames

forgot to mention

I am located in central London, near Waterloo station.

I am also open to sensible offers.

and sorry for the bad pictures.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice