• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Christmas Get Together for the Salty Box Members!

TigerIssey

Registered
We ate in tapas bar, cannot remember name now though.

Really good night, lots of laughs, lots of fun, lots of watching the others get ###### as farts _))) (for me anyway [sad.gif] )

Whipitup has some piccies, I am sure he will put them them up for us :))

Roll on next year, we can plan that one much further in advance and nice to see wave ace and smiles dental make the journey up here, nice to see you both :)))

TigerIssey

Registered
Kev said:
Sounds like a great night. I hope heads are not too sore thismorning! [011.gif]

I would think Chris and Roger (Whipitup) will have sore heads this morning, particularly Roger after the amount of Red Wine they put away [005.gif]

Whipitup

Registered
TigerIssey said:
Kev said:
Sounds like a great night. I hope heads are not too sore thismorning! [011.gif]

I would think Chris and Roger (Whipitup) will have sore heads this morning, particularly Roger after the amount of Red Wine they put away [005.gif]

I did have a bit of a thick head this morning..... [025.gif]

I'll post the few pictures that were taken later

Kev

Registered
I wish I could have gone. My plan to finish painting in the room where my reef is going took priority though. I think I was over optimistic that I would finish it this weekend. Its going to take another coat of paint next Saturday or Sunday.

Neil

Registered
Thanks guys and girls had a good time I was bright as anything in the morning I cant say the same about Smiles he had a thick head all day [014.gif]

We got to go to Cockfields Farm but by the time I got Smiles up and had breakfast we dint get there till nearly 11 so we missed the spot at Fishman Frags (SORRY)

We did manged to go to Oasis before it was time to head home got in about 5 so it was a long day but we are up for it next year or sooner [thumbup.gif]

TigerIssey

Registered
I am not surprised Wave ace, smiles put away nearly as much red wine as Chris and Roger I think [005.gif]

I have been knackered and in a bit more pain than usual all day, but that I expected.

So, do have any piccies of what you did buy??

Neil

Registered
Hi Tina

I did get some bits but not a lot, Smiles spent *** well better not say just in case his wife looks on the forum [wink.gif]