• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Changes To Post Count

jennybugs

Registered
They don't have to be joined members. A lot of people on the forum are parents from what I can gather, and little eyes see a lot at times. Not necessarily pointing to a particular post here, just making a generalised comment from what I read at times.

robb1977

Staff member
A case of Statler and Waldorf again. Try and lighten up, the forums been a lot better these past couple of days due to the light heartedness.

robb1977

Staff member
Just for the under 18's amongst us, Statler and Waldorf are the agreeable older gentlemen from the muppets

I don’t think that these type of remarks are necessary, or needed.

I can only speak for my own comments. IMO it's light hearted. GED knows me and knows that he can't post up stupid stuff without me taking the pi$$. When chris had his bryopsis issues I took the pi$$. I take the pi$$ out of dave Hellers constant changing of lights...the list goes on. I myself have had 3 years of is it wet comments, no one is immune. Go through my thread and see pi$$ taking comments from all alike, members, mods, advertisers and admin have all joined in.
i have given GED a day or so to put his toys back in his pram and now IMO he is fair game. No malice is ever intended and I expect the same back, in the past I have been given the same back. If the rules have changed then please let me know.

bottom line is you boys are mods...if you don't like any of my posts just delete them, you don't need to explain just get rid of them. Rather than turn it into an issue IMO that would be better.

jennybugs

Registered
Just for the under 18's amongst us, Statler and Waldorf are the agreeable older gentlemen from the muppets

I am way, way, way, way, way over 18 and never realised that the grumpy old guys in the Muppets had names! Bad me! Bad me! smiley-sex020
And the last I heard, I wasn't a boy :)

Last edited:

jennybugs

Registered
Touché :laugh: best we just remove that smiley so I can't put my foot in my mouth any more ;)
It is now removed from my signature if anyone noticed Hysterical