1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Blue Tip Anemone Trouble

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by Sorted7, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Sorted7

Sorted7 Registered

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me with my blue tip anemone, it is only a small one but has been in my tank now for 8months and until now seems to be doing very well. The last couple of week I have noticed that the tenticals aren’t clear/white like whe I first got it, that have gone think what I can only decide as having diatom on them. This might not be the case but it has definitely changed in colour. It has been happy and feeding well and still is, I’m a little concerned if there may be a problem.
    All of my parameters are ok . Any help and advice would be greatful. Many thanks

2. doug_amanda

doug_amanda Admin Staff Member

Have you got a picture, it sounds like it’s healthy, probably more healthy than when you got it, it’s usually a Sighn of stress or starvation when they’re pure white.

3. Sorted7

Sorted7 Registered

Hi thank you for your help, it is doing really good now. I didn’t realise about it being pure white it’s starving. Thanks you

doug_amanda likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice