1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Back From A Long Break :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Marmitebob, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Marmitebob

Marmitebob Registered

Hi guys. After many years away from the hobby I have decided to get back with a nano (space issues) and wanted to touch base with any like minded reefers in the Bournemouth or Christchurch area.

I'm sure things have moved on since I last ran a tank and as so will welcome any help and advise.

As I live 2 mins from our beautiful beaches in Bournemouth my plan was to start cycling the tank with local sea water (brother has done this for years) live sand and cured rock from local aquatics centre.

Looking to stock once cycled pair of picasso clowns, maybe royal grammar, goby, cleaner shrimp and clean up crew.

Thanks for reading and hope to both learn a lot and contribute where I can.

2. les

les Registered

Welcome back. The place is not what it was u fortunately and ut seems the owner doesn't care which makes many wonder how much longer it can survive and also why allow it to decline after saying there were plans. All I can say is the plans must have beennto allow it to fall into decline.

jim_fitz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice