1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

APEX Programming

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by Marvandgoldie, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Marvandgoldie

Marvandgoldie Registered

Hey guys I am trying to programme my APEX unit using the output section on the dashboard however when I change everything as per the instrauctions and I click the update apex button it says Success New configuration sent successfully however when I go to the dashboard it hasn't remember the new configuration? Any ideas?

2. Marvandgoldie

Marvandgoldie Registered

Panic is over, lost connection somehow and now I'm connected it is working fine

3. Casablanca

Casablanca Registered

Hi. I think that without knowing the basics of programming, it will be really difficult for you to achieve a good result. By the way, not so long ago I was looking for good JavaScript courses for my son, and this wonderful and useful review https://edureviewer.com/best-udemy-javascript-courses/ helped me a lot. Now I have absolutely no doubts where to buy the full Javascript course, because everything is very clearly indicated in this review. Recomend for everybody.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice