1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know of any good Apps for my S3??

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by adamandlucy86, Jul 25, 2012.

1. adamandlucy86

adamandlucy86 Registered

Hi All,

Recieved my S3 through the post yesterday and so far seems to be a fantastic phone. Just wondered if anyone knew of any goos apps i can download??

2. Aaron

Aaron Photography pimp

Apart from the regular aps like FB, tapatalk and ebay, I wouldn't be without swift key 3 as the stock keyboards aren't that great. Other aps I find essential are setcpu and ad free android. Both need root though.

3. Mike and Clare

Mike and Clare Registered

Juice defender. My galaxy ace goes flat really quickly, this app doubles battery life.
    Mike.

4. Whipitup

Whipitup Registered

I use the Gingerbread keyboard over the stock one, the BBC news widget is pretty good, and I use Beautiful widgets for the weather (costs 60p though).
    Convert pad I find quite useful, and the Photobucket app is good as I can upload straight from my phone.
    Other than that it's mostly "stock" although I do run a custom Rom, so the standard apps have already been fiddled with or changed.

5. jaimeomg

jaimeomg Registered

QuickPic
    ES File Explorer
    Norton Utilities
    TrustGo Internet Security
    tTorrent Pro

And if you have a rooted phone:
    Rom Toolbox Pro
    Lucky Patcher

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

6. MartynIT

MartynIT Registered

7. adamandlucy86

adamandlucy86 Registered

I like the cracked screen one thats pretty cool.

8. Mick

Mick Registered

I,m with Orange and they are doing swapables, 2 free apps which you can change monthly.
    I have Deezer and the sky sports package, Great for free if your on a panther plan :)
    Deezer is full of music :)

9. adamandlucy86

adamandlucy86 Registered

is deezer free?

10. Carlos

Carlos Registered

being thick how do you root it Aaron, is this when you can get loads of freebies mate.

Carl

11. Marksfish

Marksfish Registered

Seneye. Of course, only any good if you ha the gear :)

12. adamandlucy86

adamandlucy86 Registered

As Carl has said, how doyou root them, heard the term before but no idea how to do it.

13. Aaron

Aaron Photography pimp