• You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  • Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

*All sold*Tank closure .. - Droylsden Manchester - M43 6ne - Collection Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

livingjewels

Registered
Re: Tank closure .. - Droylsden Manchester - M43 6ne - Collection Only

Hi do you still have the hammer and purple tang?

The two hammers in the new pic are available...
The purple tang is sold pending payment.. If it falls through I'll put you next on the list

livingjewels

Registered

Hi just wanted to know is that blue Xenia above pic1 and below pic9 seems like a big piece would that be for sale?

This is blue clove polyps (they are like tiny blue/purple flowers) the rock in question has actually been sold but there are others which have it on if you are interested..it grows quite quick too. That hammer frag in the pic was only bought about a month back and it has colonised on it and round it within that time.

livingjewels

Registered

can i have a zoa frag of each colour thanks

I think there is about 4 frags of zoas ...there is green lashes with the orange green centres
a lilac purple one and there is 2 green with fluo green lashes.
the zoa stick pictured has an array of all sorts on it.. Orange blues greens
they are a little closed up at the minute due to a bit of algae. I'm sure when they get in someone's system with the relevant levels of husbandry they will be back out in full bloom. You can see shat your getting as not all are closed.
give me shout of when you wish to view..collect

reefphonics

Registered

Can i come and buy the purple hammer if you can send me your address and i can come down now.

olivia31

Registered

I will take the 2 pyjamas if still available?

livingjewels

Registered

Pyjama( 7 line )wrasse and Pyjama cardinal sold to Olivia31
Just need to get rid of some live rock then I'll have a go at catching fish

reefphonics

Registered

Hi mate do you want to send me your address on pm and i will see you at 7.30pm just to avoid traffic.

olivia31

Registered

I will have to back out with the wrasse, I will still take the cardinal though, just let me know when is convenient to collect.

livingjewels

Registered

Ok no problem..someone's got to keep my poor clown company:lol:

wrasse back up for sale...everyone..
he's a top fish one of my favorites he's a busy little fella always on the mooch. ..thought someone would have snapped him sooner.

vali50

Registered

Thanks I'm after the largest amount possible but on a thin plate type piece or something branch like would you have anything like that?

livingjewels

Registered

Thanks I'm after the largest amount possible but on a thin plate type piece or something branch like would you have anything like that?

Hi I have two people due today to collect some rock I don't know what quantity will be left afterwards. There is approx 10 decent sized pieces .
The only flat piece I have is like a rock lattice (small holes like it was some sort of coral) it's always been covered so not really coloured up.
i will keep you posted on what's left.

vali50

Registered

Thanks how much would you want for it and is there anyway of seeing it ie pic.

livingjewels

Registered

Thanks how much would you want for it and is there anyway of seeing it ie pic.

As the pic below its currently supporting the rock above forming the void at the back
rock.jpg

vali50

Registered

Would it be possible to pop down tmr to have a closer look if so could you pls pm me your details.

Sammy8921

Registered

Hi, I have already agreed to buy the cleaner shrimps....I am also setting up a new reef tank and need approx 10kgs of mature live rock to form a reef structure...preferably with good Coraline colouring. Given my new tank is only a nano tank 90litres/23 gallons I am after a selection of good looking and interesting shaped peaces as opposed to one or two huge 5kg boulders.....do you have anything suitable ...if so let me know and happy to pop round to see....understand you need to clear the tank a little before you can catch the shrimp so no problem if I need to make separate journeys.

Thanks

Sammy

livingjewels

Registered

Hi sammy

the smallest live rock i have left is 3 pieces they are 5" to 6" have another 2 about 9"x 5"
the tank is not far from being empty I would think I can start to get the fish and shrimps
netted

brettb

Registered

HI, Are the 2 hammers still available if so could collect tonight if you could do both for 35?

Status
Not open for further replies.