• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

A Big Warm 20% Off Welcome from Marine23 20% DISCOUNT OF ALL LIVE STOCK this weekend only

Alan16ac

Registered
Re: A Big Warm 20% Off Welcome from Marine23 20% DISCOUNT OF ALL LIVE STOCK this weekend o

Sounds great. Will have to pay a visit. Shame I can't this weekend.

woody5371

Registered
Re: A Big Warm 20% Off Welcome from Marine23 20% DISCOUNT OF ALL LIVE STOCK this weekend o

Hi great shop you have there will let you know how the frags goBig Thumbs Up

hodge23

Registered

when u do make it we will roll out the special mugs pal, I wonder how good our postal services will serve you!!

hodge23

Registered

stunning tank buddy:w00t:

hodge23

Registered

we will try our upmost to make it a well worth while trip, we have cakes, sweets , drinks, prizes, kids area, lounge area and above all lots of fish stuff lol

Realist

Registered

Going to call in tomorrow with any luck

Oldman

Registered

OK, called in the other day and......stuff the fish i want that dog...what a beauty...

your plans for the future sound outstanding .

The only lets say constructive criticism i have about your whole set up is the parking....yes there is an abundant amount of parking space but the clamping signs did make me worry about where to dump my car

anyway as you are my "local" shop all of 10 mins from my house will see you again soon

Big Thumbs Up

Reload2k3

Registered

Welcome to the saltybox!