• You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  • Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

6FT Oak (72x27x24) Optiwhite Full Setup - Bargoed - CF81 - Collection Only

conch

Registered
Lol, good look with the sale. Nowt to do with me but i don't think you're doing yourselfs any favours with the yo-yo price thing.

Realist

Registered
Yeh I know but I reduced the price for 4 days as a incentive, had a few silly offers to be honest so put it back up.

conch

Registered
The best of luck anyway pal. You not thought about a smaller tank and keeping most of the gear?

Realist

Registered
I did change my mind when the tank was empty and seeing it empty made me start all over again, wish I just let it go to be honest and not started all over again.

I don't have time now so off to a new home it goes.

Thanks and regards

Realist

Registered
Item is not sold but thread is not going anywhere so I'm looking at other options.

Please close.

chris

Registered
Put it on ebay see what it sells for on there as i have seen them make good money. chris

Realist

Registered
Its on the bay and within a few hours I already have someone interested local to me who's coming Sunday for a view.