• You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  • Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

6FT Oak (72x27x24) Optiwhite Full Setup - Bargoed - CF81 - Collection Only

Realist

Registered
Looks like I'm not going to sell this as a job lot and I'm not going to split it all down and sell it in drips and drabs.

Decided to keep the setup until a firm offer comes my way.

Regards

Realist

Registered
Due to the lack of interest in the above I've decided to split the system up.

I'll be adding a list asap to sell the stock first then rock and then the bits etc.

The above will be done ASAP.

LandyJon

Registered
I'm looking for a cheap refractometer if you can post ? ... let me know how much, thanks

Good luck with everything else, looks like a beautiful setup, but people seem to prefer getting bits and pieces unless it's a cheap bargain ... sadly a setup like that even as a bargain it still isn't cheap.

Realist

Registered
Not decided on prices as yet but stock will be sold first anyway.

I paid £550 for tank, sump and cabinet so for a quick sale I'll most probs let it go for £400 no less.

LandyJon

Registered
Not decided on prices as yet but stock will be sold first anyway.
Of course ... I'm in no rush yet as I've still to move house before I can set up a sump and buy more kit to convert my tropical to marine. Just looking for some bits and pieces while I wait on Estate Agents, Bankers and Solicitors smiley-sex020
Thanks.