1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

5kg salt

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by dexter, Oct 13, 2013.

1. dexter

dexter Registered

free to good home. 5kg of d&d pro salt, half tubs of food, test kits, 25mm pipe and elbows, various bits and bobs. if nobody collects in the next 2 weeks, it'll all go in the bin.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  2. Cleggy1981

Cleggy1981 Registered

Where in Yorkshire are you mate

3. tigerbird45

tigerbird45 Registered

Wouldn't mind these Dave if there going spare mate R U going to CCW anytime soonDave thanks Mike

4. dexter

dexter Registered

hi cleggy, you`re about 1 1/2hr from me. hi mike, not going to chris`s for a week and working next weekend. you`re always welcome to pop round. having a clear out after changing from salty to tropical. what I can`t sell I`m going to see if chris will give me credit. ( lights, skimmer, refractometer, auto top up, auto temp controller, etc.) you can have the salt, food and any other bits if you like. dave

5. tigerbird45

tigerbird45 Registered

Hi Dave yeh mate noticed you got some convicts .Sellings a bit slow at the moment mate cars in the garage till Wednesday Dave see what I can do mate thanks Mike

6. dexter

dexter Registered

hi mike, can meet u at chris`s Thursday or Friday anytime. Dave

7. tigerbird45

tigerbird45 Registered

Thanks again Dave for the bit n bobs good having a catch up too mate hope you try n attend the club on nite see you soon mate Mike

8. dexter

dexter Registered

great to see you, will try and get to the next meet. should have asked chris what date its on.

9. tigerbird45

tigerbird45 Registered

Should be 28th of November Dave if you can make it best of luck with your tank mate Mike

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice