• You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  • Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Collection Only 48" / 600l Aquarium For Sale £400

gtuser

Registered
Collection from Ely, Cambs
48" (W) x 30" (D) x 24" (H) - approx 625l
Included in sale are the following:
Protein skimmer (Marine Sources SDC-900)
Return Pump
300W Heater
Over tank light unit - Black, 120cm, 8x T5 system
Cabinet is solid wood and includes pelmet, sump & plumbing.
Price: £400.00

Only items above are being supplied, no livestock available but other equipment can be bundled with this. For options please refer to my separate listing.
View media item 8View media item 9View media item 10

MissM

Registered
Do you have any pics, might make it easier to sell if people can see what the tank is like..

gtuser

Registered
Do you have any pics, might make it easier to sell if people can see what the tank is like..
Hi,
From my link I can see 3 images uploaded, had issues with my other ones which I was going to fix tonight. Can you let me know if you can't see any as I'll see what I can do.

gtuser

Registered
More photos
a747f03209380a86c97c31dad68be0c3.jpg

5a9b391c6631ccfe498ff2d918ecb7a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

gtuser

Registered
Happy to let the tank go for £300 without equipment as I'm selling off individual bits. Willing to do a deal on any equipment that I have left if purchasing the tank.