I've had some problems after a re-scape with a breakout of WS. I have 3 fish left, 2 clownfish and a valentini puffer. One clownfish is showing signs of WS but the other two fish are ok.
Now I want to know what you would all do, not what you should do.
If the fish are left in the display then I will a UV.
everyone, this is just to help me make my mind up really, QT is set up and waiting as is the UV.