User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KBREEFER is offline Lionfish
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MAXSPECT R420R 160W 16000K - BARNSLEY - S70 6DP - Collection or Delivery

Equipment For Sale

Equipment make/model/size: MAXSPECT R420R 160W 16000K
    Condition: Brand new
    How long have you had the item: 5 days
    Quantity for sale: 1
    Reason for sale: SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENTS
    Sales price: 330.00 ono
    Delivery or Collection: Prefer Collection or Delivery
    Region: Yorkshire
    Location (Town): BARNSLEY
    Advertised elsewhere: Yes

Further Information:

My wife organised these for me as a suprise for my birthday as she knew I'd been on about them.Unfortunately before I knew about them I had ordered and payed for some Pacific Sun Hyperion R2 multi channel led .Which ships to me on the 7/10/12 . As much as I like these lights the Pacific Sun's offer far more conrollability and spectrum plus I got them at a great price .So hence the reason for the sale .I would prefer collection on these but may meet if it's not too far and possible post at your cost and risk.Cheers

Please note:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
    The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.
    Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
    If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.
    We strongly suggest that you do not pay by Bank Transfer or as a PayPal Gift.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MAXSPECT R420R 160W 16000K - BARNSLEY - S70 6DP - Collection or Delivery-dscf2662.jpg  

MAXSPECT R420R 160W 16000K - BARNSLEY - S70 6DP - Collection or Delivery-dscf2660.jpg  

MAXSPECT R420R 160W 16000K - BARNSLEY - S70 6DP - Collection or Delivery-dscf2661.jpg  

MAXSPECT R420R 160W 16000K - BARNSLEY - S70 6DP - Collection or Delivery-dscf2666.jpg  

Last edited by KBREEFER; 23-09-2012 at 11:00.

throughstream is offline Copepod
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MAXSPECT R420R 160W 16000K - BARNSLEY - S70 6DP - Collection or Delivery

Quote Originally Posted by KBREEFER View Post
    Equipment For Sale

Equipment make/model/size: MAXSPECT R420R 160W 16000K
    Condition: Brand new
    How long have you had the item: 5 days
    Quantity for sale: 1
    Reason for sale: SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENTS
    Sales price: 340.00
    Delivery or Collection: Collection or Delivery
    Region: Yorkshire
    Location (Town): BARNSLEY
    Advertised elsewhere: Yes

Further Information:

My wife organised these for me as a suprise for my birthday as she knew I'd been on about them.Unfortunately before I knew about them I had ordered and payed for some Pacific Sun Hyperion R2 multi channel led .Which ships to me on the 7/10/12 . As much as I like these lights the Pacific Sun's offer far more conrollability and spectrum plus I got them at a great price .So hence the reason for the sale .I would prefer collection on these but may meet if it's not too far and possible post at your cost and risk.Cheers

Please note:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
    The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.
    Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
    If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.
    We strongly suggest that you do not pay by Bank Transfer or as a PayPal Gift.

Hi I live in Gloucester any idea how much this would cost to post.

Regards
    Dave

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MAXSPECT R420R 160W 16000K - BARNSLEY - S70 6DP - Collection or Delivery

Hi Dave ,not sure , but it wouldn;t be cheap due to having to insure upto 350 ,possibly 20-30 .It weighs 12.4 kgs so perhaps you could check ,hence that's why I 'd prefer collection. HTH
    Regards Keith

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KBREEFER View Post
    Hi Dave ,not sure , but it wouldn;t be cheap due to having to insure upto 350 ,possibly 20-30 .It weighs 12.4 kgs so perhaps you could check ,hence that's why I 'd prefer collection. HTH
    Regards Keith

Hi Keith, do you know if you can transfer the warranty over to a new owner. I would take it for 340 if you include postage. Also just to check this has three led modules.

Regards

Dave

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Dave ,Not sure about the Warranty wether it's transferable or not. Yes it is the 3 module one.the 2 module one is 120w. I'm not keen on posting and it will cost me at least 25 to get it sent including the insurance so I'll leave it ,but thank you for the offer.
    All the best Keith

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi my final offer is 345 dependent on transferability of warrenty.

Regards

Dave

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Dave ,Many thanks again for the offer but I'll leave it. I have no idea how to check if the warranty is transferable.
    Good luck with your search.
    All the best Keith

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To the top

Viking is offline Regal tang
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll have these for 300 mate if that's okay. I can collect on Saturday.
    The following are wrong...

Bubble Magnus - TMC VectRon - Bailing Lite.

It's Magus, Vecton, and Balling Light. Or at least that's how the manufacturers want to spell it.

Also, it's Jebao, not Jaebo, Jeboa, or any other wrong spelling.

Also, there's no such thing as an Emporer Angel. It's really an Emperor Angel.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    I'll have these for 300 mate if that's okay. I can collect on Saturday.
    Go on then Viking ,consider them sold ,pending collection on Saturday. I'll PM you my address and contact number.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast